Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Monday 29 July 2013

Dreaming of You 4 - The Maid



Dreaming of You 4 - The Maid
by Jonathan Eddington



I had a dream about you last night. A hot, sweaty, climactic dream...

Like all dreams it begins in the middle. In this case, the middle of our new young maid cleaning the front room of our million pound mansion. On a huge ornate sofa we are sat in our luxurious bathrobes. On the other side of the room our maid cleans and tidies in the skimpy uniform you provided. As she bends away from us to pick something up, not only does she have to place a hand across her chest to stop her small, pert breasts from sliding out, but her skirt rises so high we can see her white lace panties and the tight curves of her buttocks. I find myself wishing it was you and gaze lovingly into your eyes.

Leaning close, you kiss and nibble my ear as your hand slides into my gown, over my muscular chest, down to my firm stomach, and stops at my crotch. Swiftly I grow hard as your delicate fingers tease my balls then run up and down the full length of my growing erection. Within moments the front of my robe resembles a huge tent. It falls open, exposing me to the room, as you lift your hand from me.

Feeling incredibly turned on at the thought of being seen by our maid, I open the top of your robe freeing your big, beautiful breasts. You sit back and gasp lightly as I tease a nipple with my fingers. The sound causes the maid to glance in our direction. Briefly she stops, a shocked look on her face, but looks away and returns to her duties.

Holding my hand to your breast you kiss me deeply and grasp my erection firmly. With slow deliberate strokes you begin to rub it, as I gently squeeze first one breast then the other. Again the maid looks round, only this time for longer. Your hand moves faster, and now it is my turn to gasp at the pleasure your giving me. This time the maid turns to look right at us for a moment, then moves to dust the enormous fireplace on the side wall. We see her eyes glance at our reflection in the silver candlesticks on the mantelpiece. As you continue to slowly rub my shaft, the young maid moves to the end nearest us. Now she can clearly see us in the almost wall length mirror that hangs on this side of the fireplace.

It feels so naughty having someone there as we play with each other. But will she stay as things heat up?

Read the rest of this story in the eBook, Poetic Dreams.

1 comment: