Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Friday 2 January 2015

New Year Excitement



New Year Excitement
by Jonathan Eddington



"Shall we?" you ask with a saucy smile and a raised eyebrow.

"You weren't joking then?" I reply, my balls tingling with anticipation.

"No," you grin as you check no one is watching us, "so come on as we don't have long."

Initially I had not been looking forward to this New Year’s Eve party at your best friend Julie’s house. I quickly changed my mind during the taxi ride over. Loudly you proclaimed you intended to suck me off at the party, and wear my cum on your face till the following morning. The driver briefly swerved as he turned to look at you, so instead cast furtive glances in his mirror at the tight, short, black Lycra dress that clung to your every curve. His eyes flicked between your impressive cleavage and your obvious lack of any underwear. No doubt he would not forget you in a hurry.

Swiftly we move through the other party goers and head out into the garden. As we round the corner we see another couple enjoying more than the beautifully lit trees and flowers. I recognise Andy and Victoria from the introductions earlier, though at that point he did not have a hand up her skirt as he sucked on her nipple, and she did not have his cock out while slowly rubbing his shaft.

I am about to back away when Andy looks right at you and smiles. Still fingering Victoria he motions to her to look our way.

“Ooh!” she gasps, her eyes wide with excitement at our presence, then drops to her knees and takes his stiff cock in her mouth.

My own cock is straining in my pants, already eager for you to fulfil your earlier promise, and even more so with this free sex show in front of us. You rub your body against my side as your hand pops a shirt button and strokes my chest and you raise a leg and brush your thigh against my crotch.

“Want to cum on my face in front of them?” you purr then nibble my ear as your hand slides down to my pants.

Read the rest of this story in the eBook, Creamy Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment