Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Thursday 25 July 2013

Friendly Interruption



Friendly Interruption
by Jonathan Eddington



"I can't wait until you're home. I'm gonna suck you dry!"

My pants had been straining to contain my cock as I had driven home with Marianne's text fresh in my memory. For several days our sex plans had been thwarted by different circumstances. The kids fighting, unexpected family visits, and even a leaky pipe, had all combined to make it over a week since the last time we had managed more than snatched kisses and cuddles due to a lack of time and energy. All day we had been sexting each other. The messages had started fairly tame with "I want you right now" and grown increasingly detailed about what we wanted to do with each other. After Marianne sent me a picture of her using her favourite Rabbit, I teased her about how I felt I had missed out as she had cum and I had not. Marianne replied with that text, and for the rest of the day I ached to feel her soft lips teasing the tip of my cock, licking around the head, then sucking me deep into her mouth...

Thankfully the kids were round at their dad's when I arrived home, and Marianne was waiting for me at the door.

"Ready for a good sucking?" Marianne whispered hungrily in my ear as she grabbed my crotch. "Hmm, I see you are!"

"You bet!" I gasped, and closed the door behind me, as Marianne dropped to her knees and quickly released my throbbing cock.

"Ooh I've missed this" she cooed as she caressed my heavy balls.

"Me too!" I grinned as her tongue teased the tip.

Suddenly the front door bell rang.

Read the rest of this story in the eBook, Wild Endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment