Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Monday 20 January 2014

Virgin Vacation (excerpt)



Virgin Vacation (excerpt)
by Jonathan Eddington



Tanya, an eighteen year old virgin, is on a family holiday with her parents friends and their daughter. Dawn has had plenty of experience with boys, and soon takes Tanya into town to check out the local talent. In the centre they meet a group of boys and agree to go for a walk with three of them.

A few minutes later we have entered the park, gone past the children's play area, and are heading down a country path laughing and joking as we drink and walk. I have my arm round Todge's magnificent torso, and his free hand is resting on my bum. Every so often he gently squeezes it, sending little ripples of pleasure through me. I find myself wishing his hand was on my skin, not my skirt, and lift the back of it so he can feel my butt cheek sticking out of my bikini bottom. Todge responds by firmly squeezing it, and I notice that once again his cock looks like it is trying to escape his shorts. In fact the elastic around the top is being pushed away from his body, and I can just about make out his shaft inside. It must be so hard and powerful if it is anything like the rest of his body. I feel a bigger tingle, and a deep longing between my legs.

Up ahead, Andy, Dawn and Si are walking arm in arm, Dawn between the two of them, smiling and giggling at them both as they finish the booze.

"So where are you guys taking me, and what shall we do when we get there?" Dawn giggles suggestively.

"Just somewhere nice, where we can enjoy the sunshine together", winks Andy to Si.

"Yeah, and have some fun too!" says Si.

Coyly Dawn says "Oh, what kind of fun?"

"Something I bet you'll really enjoy!" growls Si, his hand caressing it's way down her back and pinching her bum. Dawn laughs, takes her arm from round his waist, and reaches round in front of him.

"Anything to do with this?" she asks, and Si gives a little gasp.

"Hell yeah, baby!"

"You too Andy?" as she does the same to him.

"If that's what you want..." he gasps.

"Oh yes. I DO want these" she purrs, her hands doing something to their crotches.

"Nearly there babe," gasps Si, "just through these trees."

Si leads us a few hundred yards off the path and through the trees, until we come to a little clearing with moss covering the ground, and small patches of bushes.

"You going to be ok?" Dawn whispers to me.

"Err..." I reply. My head feels wobbly after the alcohol.

"I'll be gentle," interrupts Todge before I can say anything, then looking into my eyes, "she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to."

Is this it? Am I about to see my first hard cock, to feel it, to enjoy it? What am I supposed to do? Do I need to do anything? And most importantly, am I ready?

Andy, Dawn, and Si head to the far side of the clearing and disappear behind a large bush, leaving me and Todge alone. He reaches out and pulls me tenderly close to him. My body is on fire as I run my hands up his firm chest and breath in his masculine aroma. His cock taps against my belly through his shorts. It feels unbelievably hard, and the tingle from my pussy grows intense. Softly he caresses my cheek, closes his eyes, and moves to kiss me. Our lips touch and the sensation is electric. Shivers of delight run through me, and I know this is what I want. Right here, right now, I want Todge more than I have ever wanted anything. Pressing my belly against his stiff cock, I rub myself against it and he shudders.

"Let's lie down," whispers Todge, and guides me down onto the moss beside him. I am a mixture of nerves and excitement as I lay down beside him. His cock has made his shorts into a small tent and I can see most of his shaft through the gap. I have to feel it. So, as we kiss again, and I slip my hand into his shorts. Softly he moans as my fingers slide down his rock hard shaft, and he gasps as I touch his balls. I feel his hand on my belly, then it slides up to my chest, and gently squeezes my left breast through my bikini. Now I moan, and he presses harder, so I cup his balls in my hand and squeeze them lightly.

The head of his cock is brushing against my arm, and must be sticking out of his shorts by now. Glancing down I see it, and it seems to be looking at me. Tenderly I run my finger over the top of it to shudders from Todge, and find my finger is slightly wet and sticky when I remove it. Is this his cum? If it is it does not seem to be as messy as I had heard. Sitting up, I run the my hand around and over his throbbing cock head. A little of his sticky, white fluid smears across my palm.

Reaching behind me, Todge fiddles with the back of my bikini, and with a faint pop it opens, my breasts pushing to be free. He removes it completely from me, and I realise I am sat outside, topless, stroking a guys cock. Should I be doing this? What if someone finds us?

I am just about to say something when Todge leans forwards and takes one of my pert nipples in his mouth. I wriggle with delight as his tongue runs around it, and gasps as he gives it a little suck. His hand returns to caressing and squeezing my other breast, and I am covered in tingles from head to toe. This is amazing. His hand slides down my body, and his fingers work their way inside my bikini briefs, over my short, soft bush, and down to my pussy. Tenderly he strokes around it, my hips moving with him off their own accord. Suddenly he slips a finger inside me and I let out a little yelp of pleasure. Todge's tongue and lips continue to work on my nipple and breast, while his finger slides in and out of my dripping pussy. This feels incredible. My body is getting hotter and hotter, my pussy pulsing with pleasure on every movement of his fingers. I can feel something building up inside of me, and then what feels like a massive explosion rushes through me, followed by wave after wave of pure ecstasy. Wow. No wonder Dawn always hangs around with guys if they can make you feel like this.

I lie there panting, my first orgasm dying down, and see Todge standing beside me. He has his hand around his cock and is rubbing it up and down. It is beautiful to watch, but...

"Can I, touch it...?" I hear myself meekly say.

"Of course babe!" he pants, and stops as I kneel in front of him, his throbbing cock pointing at my bare boobs. I wrap my fingers around the shaft, amazed at how solid it feels, and begin to rub it. It dawns on me, I am giving a boy a wank. Today is turning out to be a great day for 'firsts', and I rub it faster. He pants deeply, and closes his eyes, when suddenly he thrusts his hips forward, and cum bursts forth from his cock, all over my breasts. Strand after strand of thick, creamy cum hits my chest, my hand pumping it out of him. I let go as the last of it drips onto my hand.

"Wow!" gasps Todge after a few moments. "That was amazing."

As I kneel here, his cum slipping down into my cleavage, and dripping onto my knees, I wonder how am I going to clean it off. I remember my T-shirt, and try to wipe my hand and legs, and dab my chest. But it just smears it everywhere. Giving up, I throw my T-shirt away and put my bikini top back on. At least now it looks like water instead of Todge's cum.

Cum... On my skin...

Suddenly it dawns on me. I made a boy cum, on my first try. And it did feel kind of good on me. So how will it feel inside me? I must find out, but Todge is pulling his shorts back up, and signalling me to follow him...

No comments:

Post a Comment