Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Thursday 16 January 2014

Lipstick



Lipstick
by Jonathan Eddington



As you stand there in underwear you look like such a cutie,
Then out you take a lipstick that's so bright and red yet fruity,
You smile at me and lick your lips and with your finger show me,
That what you want to do right now is take my cock and blow me,

You sway to me my eyes held fast as slowly you apply it,
And tease me with an almost kiss so hot yet you deny it,
Then to the floor you drop with ease hands sliding down my body,
As at my cock they stop and grasp you say some thing so bawdy,

"I want your cock I want your cum so warm and thick and creamy,
Cum in my mouth I'll suck you dry I'll make this blow job steamy",
Your mouth engulfs my rock hard cock then press your lips around me,
The way you take it all so deep it really does astound me,

As faster now your rhythm goes I love how you enjoy it,
The greedy way you suck at me no way can I deny it,
My cum bursts forth and still you suck my body full of pleasure,
At last I'm done and bend to kiss my gorgeous little treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment