Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Monday 14 July 2014

Manly Mondays: The Hunk Next Door - Part 1



Manly Mondays: The Hunk Next Door
by Jonathan Eddington



Ever since Jo had left her cheating rat of a husband and moved in with Louise, Jo had been catching increasingly tantalising glimpses of the hunky guy next door. 

Read the rest of this story in the eBook, Creamy Sauce.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is hotter than outdoors. I loved the teasers between Matt and Jo. He knows how to turn on/up the heat on Jo. Hope I catch the story next week. Great photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have sworn I left a comment yesterday. Anyway, this was definitely a delightful story and I hope I can catch the continuation next week. Matt knows how to play the game well. Too bad for sleazebag Tony. "One man's trash is another man's treasure"," Never know a good thing until it's gone."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I've had a busy week and not been keeping up to date with comments, etc.
      Many thanks for both comments, they are greatly appreciated. :-)

      Delete