Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Monday 25 February 2013

A Great Night Out - Part 1



A Great Night Out - Part 1
By Jonathan Eddington



'A quiet little place' is all I'd said to you. Well it certainly was not big, and when we entered the restaurant it was definitely quiet. We where the only two customers in there!

"Table for two please" you say to the waiter who has just appeared.
"Certainly madam. This way please" he replies with a little flourish of his hands and he shows us to our table.

The table is in a little alcove, and as we go to sit down we notice the chairs are on two sides next to each other. We sit and hold hands briefly before the waiter hands us the menus, takes our drinks order, and departs.

We move our chairs closer together and kiss passionately. My hand caresses your stockinged leg as you place a hand against my chest.

Looking up we glance to check we can see anyone if they approach, then my hand slides up your leg to your thigh, pausing at the top of your hold ups. You check again and then your hand slides down my chest, past my belly and rests on my crotch. You can feel my cock starting to harden before you gently squeeze it through my trousers.

Again we kiss passionately as I slide my hand right up your thigh and gently stroke you through your thong. Moaning quietly you rub your hand against my now hard cock and I moan too.

Glancing up we see the waiter returning with our drinks. Sitting up straight we accept our drinks, a hand still between each others thighs. As the waiter turns to leave I slip your thong to one side and slide a finger inside you. You gasp, and the waiter turns.

"Everything to your satisfaction madam?"
"Yes thanks."
"Are you ready to order perhaps?"
"Can I have the italian chicken please?"
"Certainly madam, and sir?"
"Steak and ale pie please."
"Certainly sir. Would there be anything else?"
"No thank you!" I gasp as you squeeze my cock. The waiter thanks us for our order and leaves.

Knowing we have a while before our food arrives I again slip a finger inside you and slowly tease you. You raise your hand from my crotch, undo the button and slide the zip down on my pants. Then you slip your hand inside my briefs and cup my balls in your hand.

Kissing you deeply I thrust my finger inside you and you gasp then pull my stiff cock out of my pants and slowly start to move your hand up and down my shaft. I take my now wet finger and rub it gently against your clit and you moan and wriggle slightly.

"I love you darling" I say.
"I love you too babe" you reply then gasp again as I tease you some more. I glance around to see if we are still alone, then kiss you deeply before I slip under the table.

I pull you closer to the edge of your seat then kiss my way up your stockings, your inner thighs and after a little teasing finally my tongue enters you. As you wriggle slightly, I place my hands around your bottom and hold you still. My tongue darts in and out, then it finds your clit and I run it up and down, round and round and lightly suck at you.

Finding it harder to keep still you quietly ask me to stop. Instead I get more passionate and make you wriggle more. Faster and faster, harder and harder, you can feel yourself getting hotter and hotter. Still I lick, suck and nibble at you. Closer and closer you get until...

"Ah food!" you pant and smack the top of my head. Thankful of the long table cloth I hide myself as the meal is served. Once they have gone I slip out from under the table and sit next to you, my cock still hanging out of my trousers and throbbing slightly. Giggling you bend over, kiss the tip then say "you'll have to wait. For now!"

As we eat my cock softens, though every time you lick you lips it twitches in anticipation. You finish your food before me, slide your hand across to my lap and run your fingers along my shaft. Instantly it begins to stiffen.

"My turn to have some fun" you whisper and start to stroke my cock. It quickly becomes hard as you slowly wank me. A quick look round, then you bend down and tease the tip of my cock with your tongue. You flick your tongue across the tip, slide it around the head, then suddenly bob your head down and take me into your mouth. I gasp loudly with pleasure as you begin to suck greedily. Your mouth works wonders on my cock, and I soon start to feel tingly and know it will not be long before I cum.

Looking up from watching you I see the waiter leaving the kitchen. Quickly I tap you on the shoulder, but you are too busy to notice! Again I try to get your attention by coughing.

"Well I'm sure I saw your contact lens drop down there somewhere dear" I loudly grunt.

Hiding my cock under the tablecloth you sit up with one hand near your eye.

"I've got it" you wink at me as the waiter reaches us. He asks if we enjoyed our meal and if we would like anything else.

"Just the bill please!" I exclaim as you squeeze my balls.

"We will certainly come here again" you smile to the waiter as you tease my cock under the table, squeezing hard on the word come and making me squirm.

"Certainly a most enjoyable evening" I quickly agree.

As he goes to fetch our bill you whisper to me, "I feel like a walk in the park to finish off our night. It'll be nice and quiet by now."

Thankful I have brought a coat, I drape it over one arm and hang it in front of me as we leave, my cock straining in my pants behind it. My mind races with what you might have planned for us in the park...



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment