Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Saturday 4 May 2013

Sexy Shopping



Sexy Shopping
by Jonathan Eddington



The other day when we were out the sun was really shining,
Your top was tight and skirt so short and part of me was rising,
It didn't help that we'd gone out to buy you new attire,
And when you'd spotted lingerie my balls they felt on fire,
You then picked out some lacy things, bra, stockings, briefs and corset,
My cock so hard it stretched my pants the zip it nearly forced it,
"You like them then?" You sweetly grinned and squeezed my throbbing hard on,
"Come follow me, the changing rooms, they haven't left a guard on..."

Well once inside you quickly changed into your hot new clothing,
I dropped my pants, took off my shirt, our hands they started roving,
We kissed we touched we tantalised and then you bent right over,
I entered you and held you tight one hand upon your shoulder,
It felt so wrong it felt so right this almost public fucking,
A long curtain was all there was to stop someone from looking,
And as we came we heard a voice "They're doing something in there",
The cashier smiled as last we payed she'd heard our sneaky affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment