Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Thursday 26 February 2015

Virgin Vacation (second excerpt)



Virgin Vacation (second excerpt)
by Jonathan Eddington



Tanya, an eighteen year old virgin, is on a family holiday with her parents friends and their daughter. Dawn has had plenty of experience with boys, and took Tanya into town to check out the local talent. In the centre they met a group of boys and agreed to go for an eventful walk with three of them. Later that night they meet the guys again in a local family dance hall, and decided to find somewhere more private.

We head out the main hall, past the bar, and, whilst no one is looking, sneak down some roped off stairs. At the bottom is a short corridor with a door on each side. One is locked, but the other opens easily. Inside are a couple of sofas, coffee tables, a tv, cupboards, a sink, and a kettle.

"I worked here for a couple of weeks last year" explains Nosha.

Gav and Luke push one of the sofas against the door so we won't be disturbed, then turn off the main light. A low glow comes from the strip light under the top cupboards. It is very dark, but we can all just about make out each other. I'm not sure I want to do anything with the others here though, and sit down on the other sofa on the opposite side of the room.

"So Nosha," says Dawn, "seeing how you found us this place. What do you want to do with me?"

"Taste your pussy!" he drools, and in the near blackness I can just about see him push her down onto the sofa in front of the door and bury his head between Dawn's legs. He makes lapping and slurping sounds, and she moans in pleasure.

Todge turns my head to him and kisses me. I close my eyes and think only of him. His hand moves from my cheek to my breast and he gives it a squeeze. A light moan escapes from me as he moves his hand down, over my belly, to my shorts.

"May I?" Todge whispers in my ear.

"May you what?"

"Touch you. Taste you..."

My pussy tingles at the thought and I breathily agree. He struggles with the button, so I open it for him. The zip he can manage. Slowly he slips his hand inside, and finds my pussy, wet and waiting. Again I kiss him, hungry for more.

Looking across I struggle to make out Luke licking and sucking on Dawns exposed breasts. Nosha is bobbing his head up and down between her legs, and Gav has his cock in his hand and is wanking quite quickly. None of them are looking towards me, so I lift by bum, push down my shorts and bikini bottoms, and slip them off.

It feels so naughty to be sat half naked in front of the others. I spread my legs and feel my pussy. It's soaking. Todge smiles, kisses me deeply, then kneels in front of me and runs his hands up my thighs.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

"Yes!" I pant, and move my hands to expose my pussy to him.

Todge begins to kiss my inner thigh, starting just by the knee, and heads up towards my waiting pussy. Little tingles of anticipation fire off with every kiss. Closer and closer he gets, yet passes it by and kisses down the opposite thigh. I am so horny now I grab his head and pull it towards my waiting pussy. His tongue laps at my wetness, my body burning with desire. Round and round, up and down, and in and out goes his tongue. My pussy feels like it's going to explode. Suddenly he stops, and I feel a couple of his fingers slip inside me.

I gasp with delight, and as I open my eyes I can definitely see the others. Dawn is sucking slowly and deeply on Gav's cock. Nosha has his in his hand as his head continues to bob between her legs. Luke is also wanking himself, no longer sucking on her boobs, but pointing his stiff erection at them, occasionally rubbing it against one of her nipples.

Todge's fingers work in and out of my pussy, and again he lowers his head to it, but this time licks at my clit. I cry out as an intense pleasure bursts from it through my body. Gav, Luke and Dawn all quickly look at me through the darkness. Even Nosha has a glance. I'm beyond caring as I moan and cry out as Todge brings me closer and closer to an orgasm.

Gav moves his cock towards Dawn's mouth. She licks the head, takes it in, and raises a hand to stroke his shaft. He thrusts his cock in and out of Dawns sucking lips. She has her eyes closed, and is moaning from all the attention the guys are giving her. With a loud groan Gav thrusts once more deep into her mouth. His cum drips out of the side of her mouth onto her breasts. Luke's cock rubs some of it around her nipple, and he cums all over her chest. Luke's is much thicker than Gav's, which was quite watery, and lands in thick white lines, across her cleavage, and up towards her neck. It looks amazing and can not help rembering Todge cuming on mine earlier. I close my eyes as a huge burst of incredible pleasure shoots through me. Each lick, or suck, by Todge on my clit creates further waves that have me tingling all over.

Todge lifts his head, and removes his soaked fingers from my pussy. His mouth and chin glisten with my juices. Behind him I can make out Nosha's bare bum, thrusting between Dawn's legs. She lets out a huge cry of delight and Nosha grunts as they both finish.

The only person not to cum is Todge, but he goes over to the cupboards, looks inside a few then throws some towels over to Dawn and the other lads. He sits back down with me as they clean themselves up, and kisses me deeply. It seems different this time, a strange taste and feel. I realise I am tasting me on his lips, and wonder how his cum must taste.

"Best get dressed babe," Todge says, "we don't want your folks realising you're missing!"

"He's right," adds Dawn, "we've been down here nearly half an hour. Best hurry. Guys, we'll catch up with you on the dance floor."

Quickly I get dressed, disappointed I did not made Todge cum this time.

"I want to taste your cock..." I whisper to him.

He raises an eyebrow quizzically, "And I want you too. But we don't have time right now. I'll make sure you get the chance, and soon!"

Todge kisses me again then leaves with the other guys. I feel somewhat surprised at what I've just done with the others in the room, but they could barely see me, and it did feel incredible!

After a few moments we head out and back up the stairs, the lights dazzling after the darkness of the staff room. As we peek round the corner we see our Dad's stood at the bar ordering drinks. Dawn grabs my hand, and while they are watching their drinks being poured, moves us up behind them, leans on her dad's shoulder, and gasps.

"Phew! It's warm on that dance floor. Are you getting one for us too?" she cheekily smiles.

"Yeah, sure." he replies. "You both look like you've run for miles. Don't let yourselves get dehydrated!"

I can't help but smile. It looks like we've got away with it! Dare we risk slipping away again though?

No comments:

Post a Comment