Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Saturday 6 September 2014

Saturday Shorts: Double Trouble



Double Trouble
by Jonathan Eddington



My thoughts and emotions are in as much of a tangle as the rope that binds my wrists and ankles to the wooden chair. No matter how hard I tried I could not gloss over the fact that I was now completely at their mercy.

What guy would not have immediately agreed to accompany home two sexy young girls who had been dancing provocatively in front of him in the club? It was such a big change from being turned down by those I approached, there was no way I could resist. And I think they knew it.

Of course I happily let them strip me almost as soon as we entered their apartment. Their soft fingers stroked my arms as they slipped off my shirt then caressed my hairy chest. My skin tingled at their feather light touch creating shivers of anticipation that ran up and down my spine. With expert precision they slipped down my pants and boxers as one, freeing my growing erection. That was when they had asked me to sit. So they could remove them fully I thought. One of them knelt in front of me as she slipped off my shoes and socks. The other stood behind me and ran her hands down my arms, her breath whispering past my ear. As I turned to try and kiss her, she stepped back, bringing my arms round too her. Again she leant in close, but stopped with her lips tantalisingly close to mine.

Read the rest of this story in the eBook, Amorous Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment