Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Sunday 18 October 2015

Horny Holiday 3 - The Cave in the Cove



Horny Holiday 3 - The Cave in the Cove
by Jonathan Eddington



On the first full day of our holiday, we rose early due to the baking heat of the sun beating down on our tent. After a quick breakfast, and before the other campers had even begun stirring, we decided to head to the nearby beach for a refreshing swim.

After making a couple of wrong turns during our walk down, we finally arrived at the tiny village nestling in the valley that opened up into a small cove. To our surprise, the wind was quite strong here, and there were several surfers braving the waves, yet there had been none at all at the camp.

"Still fancy a swim?" I asked Mary.

"Hmm. Looks a bit too rough" sighed Mary. "Though we can still take a walk along the beach."

Giggling like teenagers, we removed our foot wear and raced down to the water, feeling the warm sand running through our toes.

"Flipping heck that's freezing!" I yelped after just a few steps into the sea.

Mary stopped a few feet from the water line and laughed as I rushed back out again. Over Mary's shoulder I spotted a gap in the cliff at the edge of the beach. A small cave.

"Let's go exploring" I grinned and head over towards it.

"Explore...? Oh yeah!"

At least we would not get cut off in there, as within the few minutes it took for us to reach it, the tide was definitely on its way out. Even though the cave was only a few feet taller than us, and just wide enough for both of us to stand side by side, it was surprisingly deep. Though the sandy floor gave way to uneven rock a short distance past the bending entrance, and the roof lowered swiftly to barely chest height.

"Very cosy" Mary purred in the shadows, pulling me close to her.

"Yet tantalisingly public" I whispered as I slip my hands inside her t-shirt and slowly lifted it up.

Tenderly we kissed as I reached round and unfastened her bikini top. Mary stepped back, grabbed her t-shirt, and swiftly removed it with her bikini top, setting free her beautiful breasts. Looking over Mary's shoulder, and out of the cave, I could see two more surfers heading for the sea. Blissfully unaware of our increasingly naked bodies only yards from them, they ran on into the sea in search of the perfect wave.

Swiftly we discarded the last of our clothes and savoured the hunger on each other's lips. Our hands caressed every delicious curve of each other's exposed bodies, before homing in on the focus of each other's desire. Softly I gasped as Mary stroked the full length of my erection, and she sighed as my fingers dipped into her glistening pussy.

From outside the cave came the sound of rapidly pattering feet and soft voices. Suddenly something ran past the front of the cave causing us to break our kissing and watch outside. Even with the rising possibility of discovery our hands and fingers still stroked and thrust each other's raging passion. Again we heard the pattering of running feet coming towards us.

"Woah!" I said, as without warning we were no longer alone.

"Ah, what a lovely dog" laughed Mary, as it dropped a stick in front of us.

"Yeah, but it's got to go before its owner looks in here" I worriedly replied. "Go on. Shoo!"

The dog took a couple of steps back and dropped down onto its front legs expectantly.

"He wants you to throw the stick" giggled Mary. "Though you best hurry. I can hear someone calling for him."

Sure enough, from quite close by, a lady's voice called. The dog looked round at her voice, then back again to me still waiting for me to pick up the stick. Again his owner called, and we moved further back into the shadows onto the uneven rock floor. We could not get out of sight, but they would have to look deep inside the cave to see us now. At last the dog picked up the stick, but still it did not leave.

"C'mon boy. Come out of there" the lady called, almost level with the entrance. "You don't want to get stuck again."

Somehow I managed to stifle a groan as Mary firmly grasped then rapidly pumped my thick shaft. If the lady looked in...

Thankfully, the dog turned and ran out to greet its owner. She stopped with her back to us, picked up the stick, and threw it further down the beach. The guy with her did not even stop, and together they walked away.

"You little minx" I whispered to Mary, and firmly grasped her breasts, flicking my thumbs over her nipples.

"Just as you like me" she smirked, and rubbed the tip of my cock against her wet clit.

Mary was right of course, but would she go too far one day and get us in trouble? For now though, we were safe again, and we moved back out of the shadows onto the sandy floor. Invitingly she bent over placing her hands on the rock wall to steady her. Firmly I grasped Mary's hips, and teasingly slowly slid my full length deep inside her pussy. Leaning forward, my cock still buried to the hilt, I reached up and squeezed her perfect breasts.

A sensuous moan escaped Mary's lips, and she squirmed her firm bottom against my crotch. Swiftly I pulled back and slammed back inside her, eliciting a loud gasp from Mary. Again I paused, then repeated the single thrust, tweaking her nipples as I did so. Another groan of delight came from Mary as she relished the feeling of fullness my cock gave her.

Glancing outside I could see more surfers heading towards the sea, along with a middle aged couple laying out a couple of towels to sunbathe. If they stayed there would they see or hear us?

"Look out there" I whispered.

Mary spotted the couple, then turned and placed a hand on each wall so she was facing outward. Again she bent over, and in one swift thrust I was back inside her. This time I grasped her hips and began a strong steady rhythm causing her breasts to sway hypnotically. Surely this could been seen from over there, yet the couple seemed more interested in the surfers at sea than just talking to each other.

Being so close to being spotted drove us further and further into a frenzy. The slaps of our skin rang around the cave to compete with the crashing of the waves. Harder and harder I pushed, causing Mary to take a step forward every so often. Our increasing moans and gasps added to the rising cacophony inside the cave, and would surely be heard now we were only a dozen feet from the entrance.

On the beach the guy turned to say something to his partner, but stopped opened mouthed as he caught sight of my cock ploughing deep into Mary's dripping pussy, her wildly swaying breasts, and the raging pleasure on our faces. Beside him the woman said something, and not getting a reply look first at him, then over to us.

Mary's gasps grew increasingly ragged as we both grew closer and closer. The couple watched silently, a big grin on the guy's face while the woman was still in shock. I felt the tell-tale signs of my impending realise as I saw the guy cup the woman's bikini clad breast in his hand. If she noticed, it did not show on her face. Unless the biting of her lip was not from watching us.

With a final deep push I came, and mere moments later Mary cried out as her pussy spasmed around my cock. A surfer stopped in his tracks almost at the water wondering where the sound came from. It only took a moment for him to discover us and almost drop his board in shock.

My balls empty, we sank back into the rear of the cave and hurriedly redressed. Our bodies on fire with the rush of nervous excitement and sexual fulfilment. Meanwhile the woman slapped the guys hand from her breast and turned to tell him off. As we ran giggling up the beach the surfer sighed and made his way into the sea, disappointed he had not seen more. We may not have got our swim, but that was one beach we planned on visiting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment