Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Saturday 3 October 2015

Horny Holiday 2 - Intense Activities



Horny Holiday 2 - Intense Activities
by Jonathan Eddington



As the sun went down on the first night of our camping break, me and Mary were enjoying the hospitality of a quaint little pub less than a mile from our tent. We had intended to find a quiet corner to ourselves, but due to the simple L shape of the only room there was no chance of any privacy. To the other drinkers we must have been like a pair of whispering, giggling teenagers. At first they had no idea why, but as our drinks flowed, we got louder, and they soon caught snippets of our saucy conversation.

"...her face when she saw my hand between your legs" I smirked.

"What about the truck diver?" Mary laughed. "I couldn't see his reaction with my head between yours!"

The rest of the pub drew quiet, but we didn't care.

"I can't wait to kiss my way up your thighs and taste your pussy."

"In here?" giggled Mary.

"You wish" I smiled, my hand sliding up her naked thigh.

Mary opened her legs, inviting me to go further than the edge of her skirt. An elderly man spluttered into his pint as he caught sight of her neatly trimmed bush.

"Let's head back. I'm getting a tent of my own" I glanced down at my crotch and winked at Mary.

"Hmm. This one went up much quicker than the other" Mary purred as she caressed my crotch. "And has been noticed by more than me" she finished with a whisper and a grin.

"Right. Let's go then" I said, then downed the last of my drink, anxious to escape the captivated eyes of the other drinkers in case someone complained.

Carefully I stood with my back to the others and tried in vain to hide my erection as I headed to the door. Mary swiftly followed and we made our way out into the warm evening air. Once we were a few hundred yards up the lane from the pub I unzipped my jeans and freed my straining cock.

"Can't wait, eh?" Mary giggled, wrapping her fingers around my shaft as we walked. "There's no hiding this now if someone comes you know?"

"I can think of somewhere to hide it" I smiled, pulling she round in front of me so my cock pressed between her thighs.

"When we get to our tent you can do more than hide it" Mary sighed, squeezing my shaft, then slowly stroking it as she kissed me deeply.

"Why wait?" I groaned as she continued to tease me.

"Because you'll not catch me before then" she laughed, then ran off up the lane.

Mary had only got a yard or two before I realised she meant it. My stiff cock bounced proudly as I ran along after her, still hard and longing for her touch. There was a brief flash of light on the bushes at the corner ahead.

"You best catch up. There's a car coming" panted Mary, but did not slow down.

Again the bushes lit up, as I raced to catch her. I held my cock to stop the painful bouncing my increased pace was causing. Mary glanced over her shoulder at me and laughed as she grew closer to the corner, yet still kept going.

This time the bushes stayed lit up as the car headed closer to us. My heart pounded as I finally drew close to Mary. Right on the corner she stopped, causing me to almost bump into her. I grabbed her by the shoulders to try and cover me, but Mary had other plans. Firmly she grasped my hard cock and pumped it rapidly. I gasped in shock at the sudden intense pleasure, practically helpless as the car drove closer and closer, lighting us up clearly for it's occupants to see.

Desperately I tried to hide myself behind Mary, but she kept me in sight while increasing the pace of her strokes. Resigning myself to her wishes, I watched helplessly as the lights rapidly approached and the car slowed for the corner. Suddenly Mary bent over and wrapped her lips around my cock and began to suck.

Whoever was in the car now had the perfect view of Mary's expert blowjob skills. It was hardly surprising when the car slowed much more than it needed too for the corner. As it passed I could clearly see the driver, a young man, intently watching Mary's bobbing head. Just behind us the car stopped at the side of the road.

Almost reluctantly I freed myself from Mary's grasp and pulled her too her feet. Being watched was one thing, but having someone try and join us was not what I wanted. Again we ran towards the camp, my cock still pointing my way. I half expected the car to come after us, but as we reached the next bend, it was clear he had not. Slowing down, I took the opportunity to pop my cock back in my pants, after all, we were getting close to the camp-site.

By the time we got back, night had fallen and the stars were twinkling in the cool, clear sky. Some of the tents that had been there when we had arrived had left, but there was another new one in the plot next to ours. Outside it a young couple sat drinking. They gave us a nod and a wave, which we cheerfully returned as we past them.

"How quiet can you be?" I whispered to Mary as we hopped inside our tent.

"Fairly. Why?"

"Because sound passes right through these things, and I'm about to strip you and bury my head in your pussy."

"Well I don't care if they hear..."

"But the whole camp?"

"Hmm. You have a point" Mary pondered. "You could always gag me."

"The last time I did, it only made you louder!" I laughed.

"Well, you promised me" Mary pouted, guiding my hand under her skirt to feel how wet she was.

I deftly slipped a finger deep inside her and pulled her close for a kiss, hungry to savour her taste. Mary made light work of removing my jeans and I was quickly naked in the cool night air. Slowly I pushed up her top, sliding my hands over her impressive breasts as I did so, making sure to run my thumbs over, and around, her erect nipples. As she lifted off her top I tenderly licked and sucked on first one, then the other. Silently Mary pulled away, and I noticed her skirt was also off as she lay down on the air mattress, and spread her legs invitingly.

It was all I could do to resit the temptation to slip my once again raging erection deep inside her glistening pussy. Glad we had bought a family sized tent, I manoeuvred myself into position, resting my head against her inner thigh as I gazed up into her eyes. The air mattress had already been making rather a lot of noise that I was sure the whole camp could hear.

Staying still for a moment, I could hear the gentle breeze rustling the leaves on the trees, the occasional far off cough, a group of people in conversation probably in the next field, and the zip being opened and closed on the tent next to us.

With some trepidation I kissed my way up Mary's beautiful thigh, only just able to see her eyes glinting in the near darkness. Whispered voices and the rustling of sleeping bags came from the young couple. Without warning I lapped at Mary's delicious pussy, causing her to let out a loud moan of delight. I froze in silence, but all that could be heard was the same noises as before. Mary wriggled her hips and groaned impatiently, longing for my attention. Again my tongue tasted her glorious juices, and elicited a low groan, much quieter than before. The air mattress gave a rubbery twang as Mary failed to grip it like she would the covers on our bed. No longer able to hear anything over the wet squishy sounds I was producing as I hungrily licked and sucked, I upped my pace. After all, Mary had bared me to the driver before, so now it was my turn to risk us being caught.

Deftly I added a couple of fingers to my teasing of Mary's pussy, and felt her hands pull the back of my head in closer. More moans escaped her lips, and her hips began to buck causing the air mattress to sound like a balloon being squeezed. Surely someone could hear all this, and if they did, what would they do? Probably nothing, but complain to themselves, most likely jealous that they were too scared to do the same. Well I just had to give them more to be envious of.

"Turn over on to your hands and knees" I whispered.

Eagerly Mary complied, and wriggled her firm bottom at me creating more rubbery squeaks from the air mattress. I gave her buttock a playful slap, any thoughts of being quiet banished from my mind. Grabbing her hips firmly I rubbed the swollen tip of my cock over her soaking pussy. Impatiently Mary tried to push herself back to take my cock inside her, yet I held her back. Again I teased her, then thrust hard.

"Fuck" cried Mary, her voice echoing around the camp.

Everyone must have heard that, at least I hoped so, for soon they would hear much more. Once again I grasped Mary's hips and began pumping my thick cock hard and deep. With each thrust her gasps grew in intensity. Reaching forward I squeezed a glorious breast in my hand and tweaked her nipple between my fingers. Again Mary cried out in pleasure, followed by giggling from the tent next to us. Knowing they were listening only increased our ardour, and determination to be heard.

"H... Ha... Har... Der... Har... Der..." Mary gasped to my thrusts.

Increasing my pace, the sound of slapping skin and the straining air mattress combined with our ragged breathing and increasing gasps. Our whole tent seemed to be shaking. In the dark various things were moving or falling over. There was a click, and we were bathed in light. The powerful torch we had brought along had fallen on it's button. If anyone was outside they could see a very adult shadow puppet show.

Buried within our noise, I made out the sound of a zip, most likely the young couple. Knowing we had an audience pushed us closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly there was a loud bang and a whooshing noise, but nothing was going to stop us, not even the blown air mattress. From outside came the sound of laughter, but still we continued desperate to finish our show.

Mary's breathing became little more than rasping grunts, and I felt her pussy begin to spasm around my throbbing cock. With a long loud cry, she threw her head back as her orgasm rushed through her. Appreciative murmuring came from the young couple, as I felt the cum rising from my balls. Emitting a long deep groan I unloaded deep inside Mary's juicy pussy.

As our breathing returned to normal, outside we could hear whispering and the sound of a tent being zipped back up. Perhaps tomorrow we would get to know our neighbouring campers a little better.



No comments:

Post a Comment