Feel free to leave feedback, whether just a comment, a critique, or even suggestions for future posts.

All stories, rhymes and articles are © Jonathan Eddington and may not be copied or redistributed without my permission.
All images unless otherwise noted were found online and will be removed if requested.

Thursday 5 November 2015

Risky



Risky
by Jonathan Eddington



Jo lay back on the grass in an empty area of the park. Her red hair cascaded over her shoulders and spread across the warm summer grass. With a wicked grin she squeezed her beautiful breasts together with her arms, making her already magnificent cleavage even more inviting.

"Fuck me" she whispered, gazing at me with her hypnotic eyes.

Without a word I joined her on the grass, not caring that we were still close to the path. Our lips met and I savoured the sweet sensation of her soft welcoming lips. Those same lips that had been expertly sucking my erection only moments ago. The gentle breeze that was cooling my shaft was replaced by the warmth of her hand as she slowly began to stroke it.

"Fuck me" Jo insisted, lifting her skirt to show her damp thong.

Deftly I slipped the flimsy material to one side and positioned myself on top of her. With experienced ease she guided me into her, her silky wetness feeling so hot and inviting. Nearby we heard the crunch of footsteps on a gravel path. Perhaps on the same footpath we had taken. Nervous excitement tingled through my veins at the possibility of us being caught adding to my already raging arousal. Quickly we built a steady rhythm. My thrusts and Jo's panting matching the increasingly louder footsteps.

Jo let out a moan of delight, and the crunching steps stopped. I tried to glance over my shoulder, but could not see anyone. Yet the knowledge that someone had heard drove me to thrust deeper and harder.

"Over there, through the trees" came a whispering female voice.

"Where? I can't... Oh yeah!" clearly replied a male.

With increasing fervour we abandoned any attempts at keeping quiet, and the sounds of our passion rang around the clearing. Harder and faster I drove my throbbing desire deep inside Jo. Her gasps grew louder and increasingly ragged, and her eyes locked somewhere behind me too the left. Again glancing over my shoulder, I was disappointed to find I could not see the watching couple. Jo writhed and cried out as she reached her peak, momentarily closing her eyes as she bathed in the euphoric bliss that overwhelmed her.

Anxious to catch I glimpse of our audience, I withdrew and positioned myself beside Jo's heaving chest. Finally I saw the captivated couple, and, as I gazed right into the lady's eyes, glazed Jo's heaving breasts. Jo moaned again in delight, and I felt her hot lips envelope my still pulsing erection. I gasped in rapture as her tongue teased and cleaned me, noting the watching lady was now licking her lips. Suddenly she grasped her partner's crotch, whispered something in his ear, and led him away with a big grin on his face. Every few steps she glanced back at us as we cleaned ourselves up.

"Do you think she wants us to follow?" I hopefully asked Jo as they disappeared from sight.

"Maybe" giggled Jo. "I think I know where they're heading, so come on."

Jo was right, and the lady gave us a wink as we spotted them. Well she could not say anything with he mouth full. Her unsuspecting partner had his eyes closed as he savoured her attention, and would be unlikely to see us hiding behind a bush. While her lips and tongue worked their magic, a deftly inserted hand dealt with her own desires inside her jeans.

To my delight, Jo knelt in front of me and released my once again proud erection. I was torn between watching her expert technique or the lady we had followed. As Jo was lost in savouring the taste of my earlier desire I settled on the other woman. I was impressed to note she was quite talented with her mouth also, and her partner clearly thought so too. Too my delight she gazed right at me several times as she teased the glistening tip of his erection. Jo wrapped her slender fingers around my throbbing length and rubbed with deep powerful strokes.

"I bet I can make you cum before he does" she whispered.

"He looks quite close" I gasped quietly, noting his deep, fast breathing.

"But he won't get to cum on my face" Jo smirked up at me.

Sticking out her tongue, Jo pumped hard with her eyes locked with mine. I was powerless to resist, and within moments gave her what she wanted. Her face glistened as she once again savoured the remaining drops.

From the other side of the bush I heard the guy gasp, and saw the lady take all he had straight down her throat. As he struggled to keep his balance she groaned and writhed as her own needs were sated. Swiftly the guy made himself presentable and was shocked to see his partner wink in our direction.

"So" I said as we left them and headed back to the path. "Are we coming to the park again tomorrow?"

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was pretty good. I was having trouble getting fully erect and that made my head swell as big as it has ever been. Thank you very much. Looking forward to more reading

    ReplyDelete